Now Accepting Applications for January Course at Harvard
Applications are now being accepted via myRBS for Rare Book School’s winter session in Cambridge, MA, 8–13 January 2017:
- Book Production and Social Practice in Early Modern Europe and America, taught by Ann Blair and David D. Hall at the Houghton Library, Harvard University.
Applications for Rare Book School courses are considered on a rolling basis until a course has reached enrollment capacity. To be considered for the first round of admissions decisions for this course, submit your application(s) by 31 October. See the Apply to RBS courses page for more details.
We are also still accepting applications for the following October courses in New York City and Washington, DC:
In New York City (16–21 October):
- Developing Collections: Donors, Libraries & Booksellers; taught by Tom Congalton, Johan Kugelberg & Katherine Reagan at the Grolier Club.
- Special Collections Librarianship; taught by Michael Inman at the New York Public Library.
In Washington, DC (16–21 October):
- The Art & Science of Cartography, 200–1550; taught by John Hessler at the Library of Congress.
- Preservation Imaging: Science, Scholarship, and the Artifact; taught by Fenella France at the Library of Congress.
- Advanced Rare Book Cataloging Workshop; taught by Deborah J. Leslie at the Folger Shakespeare Library.