Now Accepting Applications for Fall 2017 Courses
Applications are now being accepted via myRBS for five Rare Book School courses offered this fall in Charlottesville, VA and New York City.
In Charlottesville, VA (22–27 October):
- Introduction to the History of Bookbinding; taught by Jan Storm van Leeuwen.
- Book Illustration Processes to 1900; taught by Terry Belanger.
- The Handwriting & Culture of Early Modern English Manuscripts; taught by Heather Wolfe.
In New York City (29 October–3 November):
- The Printed Book in the West since 1800; taught by Eric Holzenberg at the Grolier Club.
- The Book of Hours, 1250–1550; taught by Roger S. Wieck at the Morgan Library & Museum.
Course applications are considered on a rolling basis until a course has reached enrollment capacity. To be considered for the first round of admissions decisions, submit your application(s) by 18 July. Applications for summer RBS courses are still being considered on a rolling basis; email email@example.com for information about course availability. See the Course Schedule page for a full listing of 2017 courses.
See the Course Application page for more details.