Now Accepting Applications for Winter 2018 Courses
- Developing Collections: Donors, Libraries & Booksellers; taught by Tom Congalton, Johan Kugelberg & Katherine Reagan.
- Teaching the History of the Book; taught by Michael F. Suarez, S.J.
Course applications are considered on a rolling basis until a course has reached enrollment capacity. To be considered for the first round of admissions decisions, submit your application(s) by 8 September. See the Course Schedule page for a full listing of 2017 courses or the Course Application page for more details. Email email@example.com for information about course availability.
Applications are also being considered on a rolling basis for the following fall courses:
In Charlottesville, VA (22–27 October):
- Introduction to the History of Bookbinding; taught by Jan Storm van Leeuwen.
- Book Illustration Processes to 1900; taught by Terry Belanger.
- The Handwriting & Culture of Early Modern English Manuscripts; taught by Heather Wolfe.
In New York City (29 October–3 November):
Please note that we have postponed our planned fall session of The Book of Hours, 1250–1550. We will be rescheduling this course for a later date.